Free Download doPDF 11 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use.
Overview of doPDF 11 Benefits
Using doPDF, you can create searchable PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application. You can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite websites to PDF files with one click.
DoPDF installs itself as a virtual printer driver so that a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To create PDF files, you have to print your documents to the doPDF pdf converter. Open a document, choose Print, and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
Overview of doPDF 11 Features
- It’s free – for both commercial and personal use
- Supports 64-bit support – can be installed on 64-bit operating system
- No Ghostscript – does not require third-party software to create PDF files
- Customizable resolution
- You can choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined / custom page sizes
- Choose a default page size or enter your own custom page size
- Search in PDF – you can search for text within the created PDF file
- Multi-language – choose a language for user interface in 20 languages currently supported
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Password: 123